Friday, June 20, 2008

Randomness

Just a peek into my life the last few days:

We were happy to host a Ultimate Frisbee team overnight from Eugene Oregon. We ended up with 9 HS boys, 3 girls and a couple of parents spread out on the living room and dining room floors. Wonderful, funny kids, it was a joy to have them here. The next day was a local 'pick-up' tournament.It was a overcast but warm day, I was burned to a crisp!

Today I was shopping at Freddys for some family birthday gifts when I backed into a hook and tore out the bottom of my pants, of course they were my fav but really old. Thankfully I was in a store and able to grab another pair though the cashier got a big laugh when I showed up at the register holding out the tag on my new pants.

My latest craze has been beading these little spirit dolls my friend Linda taught me to make. They are fun, full of meaning and keep my hands busy...good all around.

No comments: