Sunday, July 6, 2008

Bucket List

Celebrating my 25th anniversary of my 25th birthday got me to thinking about what to do with the second half of my life. I haven't seen the movie the Bucket List but I get the concept, so in no particular order I want to.........

Drive a camper van around Australia
Visit Hawaii
Be the best grandma (someday not right away)
Learn to eat right and stick with it
Travel to Europe and see history
Climb a pyramid
Live on the ocean
Finish my book group book
Discover my artistic style and become an artist not just a crafter
Live like these guys: www.theburiedlife.com
Live greener

What's on your list????

2 comments:

The Apron Queen said...

Great list! Can I tag along?! :D

For your daily dose of vintage goodness & a bit of silliness, stop by Confessions of an Apron Queen

Anonymous said...

Driving around Australia sounds like a lot of fun!